Newest Post

// On :Selasa, 27 Desember 2022

English

Finn: “So, can you tell me your name?”

Merlin: “My name? Why, I`m the breathtaking beauty they call Merlin”

Finn: “Nice to meet you, I`m Finn. And thank you once again for watching over me.”

Merlin: “You`re such an upstanding gentleman. You`re going to make me feel guilty.”

Finn: “Why would you feel guilty?”

Merlin: “Oh, look! Can you see the castle?”

Finn: “Wow, that`s magnificent… I’ve never seen a castle like that before. Are we… not in Rigland?”

Merlin: “Rigland? Is that one of those crisp-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside sweets?”

Finn: “What? No, Rigland is a place. Rigland is Westland. You`ve never heard of it before?”

Merlin: “Sorry, nope!”

Finn: “Oh no…” (We must be really far away if the people here have never heard of Rigland.) “Could this be another world?”

Merlin: “Another World?”

Finn: “Oh, uh…” (I haven`t seen Cyrus around. Maybe the lines between worlds are really thin… But why am I here?)

Merlin: “Well, we need to find some people first. On we go! I`m sure we`ll find plenty of people in the know once we reach the castle. Someone might know about this Rigland place of yours!”

Finn: “Yeah, I guess I should find out what I can first. So what`s that castle called?”

Merlin: “It`s Camelot. Have you heard of it?”

Finn: “Camelot…” (It sounds familiar… bur from where?) “No, I don`t think so.”

Merlin: “Oh, well. Keep your chin up!”

Finn: ”Sure. Thanks, Merlin.”

 

Finn: “Is that smoke?”

Merlin: “There`s a small village that way. It`s called Lonsbury.”

Finn: “Well that`s convenient. Let`s take a break there. I need to recover my strength from that fight with the monster.”

Merlin: “You want to go to Lonsbury? Well, I suppose they`ll be happy to have visitors… What a pain…”

Finn: “Huh?”

Merlin: “Nothing! Ahaha! I didn`t say anything! Oh shoot. Hold up! I totally forgot! There`s something else I need to do. You go on ahead.”

Finn: “Wait, Merlin! How do I get to the castle?”

Merlin: “See the tower? Just head in that direction! Okay, buh-bye now!”

Finn: “And she`s off again. It must have been important, whatever it is she forgot.”

Merlin: “Oh, I forgot to mention!”

Finn: “She`s back!?”

Merlin: “I highly suggest you leave the village before sunset! That is all! Good luck, Finn!”

Finn: “Wow, she`s like a whirlwind… Well, let`s go see what it`s like in Lonsbury.”

???: …

 

Finn: “So this is Lonsbury. What a quaint little village.”

Lonsbury Villager A: “Oh, are you a traveler?”

Finn: “Hello, I`m just stopping by to rest. I hope you don`t mind?”

Lonsbury Villager B: “No, not at all. We don`t have much, but please make yourself at home.”

Lonsbury Villager C: “We don`t get too many visitors here in Lonsbury. Where are you from?”

Finn: “I`m from a place called Rigland, have you heard of it?”

Lonsbury Villager D: “Hmm… Can`t say that I have.”

Finn: “I see…” (I guess I really am a long way away.)

Lonsbury Villager A: “Take all the time you need. Sorry we don`t have much to offer.”

Finn: “Okay, thank you for your hospitality.”

Spica: “Hello, sir? Are you a knight?”

Finn: “I sure am! That was a good guess.”

Spica: “Well, it`s because you look like a knight!”

Finn: (I suppose travelers don`t usually wear armor, do they?) “I`m a member of the Rigland Red Dragon Knights. But I don`t think many people here have heard of them.”

Spica: “Red Dragon? Not the Round Table? I`ve always wanted to join the Knights of the Round Table! They`re the best in the world! Nobody can beat the Knights of the Round Table!”

Finn: “The best in the world, you say? Well, I`d love to meet them sometime.”

Spica: “They`ve guarded the King of Camelot for more than a hundred years! And guess what! My dad used to be---”

Spica`s Father: “That`s enough, Spica. You`re babbling.”

Spica: “I`m not babbling! You used to be a Knight of the Round Table! Why can`t I tell---”

Spica’s Father: “Hush, Spica!”

Spica: “Okay…”

Spica`s Father: “I`m sorry, Spica. I didn`t mean to raise my voice. But just cut it out, will you? Sorry to you too, traveler. I didn`t mean to offend. Let me offer you something warm to make up for it. Won`t you join us at our home?”

Finn: “I`d love to, if you`re sure that`s all right?”

Spica: “Oh? You`re coming to our place? Yay! You can tell us all about your travels!”

Spica`s Father: “Spica does love stories. What do you say?”

Finn: “Sure, let`s go”

 

I spent several house taking a rest at Spica`s house. I regaled tales of my adventures with the Red Dragon Knights. Spica listened intently, his eyes sparkling. Even I got a little caught up in the storytelling---

 

Spica`s Father: “I hope you are now well-rested, traveler?”

Finn: “Yes, and thank you so much for the soup. It was delicious!”

Spica`s Father: “I`m glad to hear it. You`re welcome any time the sun is out, so I hope you`ll stop by.”

Finn: “Of course. I`d love to visit again.”

Spica: “Aww Finn, do you really have to go? I want to hear more of your stories! Why don`t you stay at our house for the night?”

Spica`s Father: “Don`t push it, Spica. Sorry, we wouldn`t want to keep you, Finn.”

Finn: “It`s okay. I had fun so, Spica. We`ll play together another time, Okay?”

Spica: “You`re really going to leave? Why does everyone always leave? I just have a friend… sniff…sniff…”

Finn: “Aww, it`s okay, Spica. I mean, I guess one night couldn`t hurt-”

Spica`s Father: “I`m afraid that`s out of the question. You cannot stay here.”

Finn: “Oh…right. Begging your pardon, sir.”

Spica`s Father: “I`m sorry, it`s not you. It`s just…”

Lonsbury Villager A: “We`ve got trouble! Bandits have been spotted nearby!”

 

Lonsbury Villager A: “They`re marching in our direction over the mountain ridge from the west!”

Finn: “Bandits!?”

Lonsbury Villager B: “Could they really be headed for the village?”

Lonsbury Villager A: “There was some sort of leader among them ordering them to attack the village.”

Lonsbury Villager B: “Why would they attack us?”

Finn: “How many bandits did you see? Did you see if they had any weapons?”

Lonsbury Villager A: “I`m not sure, but there were a lot of them. They were also armed.”

Lonsbury Villager C: “Oh dear, what are we going to do?”

Lonsbury Villager D:”We`ll have to board up the houses…”

Spica: “You just want to hide? I want to fight! Come on, everyone!”

Lonsbury Villagers: …

Spica: “What`s wrong with you guys? I though you all used to be knights!”

Lonsbury Villager A: “We can`t fight…”

Lonsbury Villager B: “We`re not strong enough…”

Spica: “Ugh, fine! Guess it`s up to me to protect the village!”

Spica`s Father: “Spica!”

Finn: “I`ll go! I may not be from this land, but I am a knight back where I`m from.”

Spica`s Father: “Thank you, Finn. Please protect us… Protect Spica…”

Finn: “Don`t worry, I will. Everyone else, find some place to hide!” (The villagers` fear of battle seems to run deeper than normal… It`s like they`re holding onto something that happened long ago…) “All right, here I go!”

 

Spica: “C-come on! What are you waiting for? C-come and get me! Come out! You dirty b-bandits. ----Aaagh!”

Finn: “Spica, thank goodness you`re safe!”

Spica: “Ah, it`s you, Finn… You came to help me?”

Finn: “Of course. I couldn`t leave you and the villagers on your own, could I?”

Spica: “Wow, knights really are something amazing. That settles it. I definitely want to be a knight when I grow up”

Finn: “You should! You`re certainly courageous enough!”

Spica: “Yeah!”

Finn: “You can leave it to me from here, Spica. You go back to the village, okay?”

Spica: “You`re going to protect us, right?”

Finn: “I swear by my life! Now hurry, before the bandits show up!”

Spica: “Thank you, Finn.”

Finn: (Still no sign of the bandits. Spica should have enough time to get back. If their aim is to raid a defenseless village, they`re probably moving slowly. They`ll be conserving their energy and I doubt they`ll all attack at once.) “I should be all right on my own---”

???: “You aim to fight this fight alone, why?”

Finn: (Crap, is that one of the bandits?)

???: “Sheathe your sword, I am not your enemy here.”

Finn: “You`re not a bandit?”

???: “I am not.”

Finn: (She sound like a young girl, but I sense extraordinary fighting spirit in her. This is no ordinary person.)

???: “I ask you again, why are you choosing to help people of that village?”

Finn: “Why am I helping them? Do I really need a reason to help a fellow human being? The village is defenseless, and I am ready and willing to fight for them.”

???: “Noblesse Oblige. The privileged are obliged to assist the disadvantaged. I see you are of exemplary character. My name is Lancelot, Knight of the Round Table.”

Finn: “You`re a knight of the Round Table? My name is Finn. I`m a knight from Rigland.”

Lancelot: “Rigland? You must be very far from home then. Oh, it looks like we`ll have to cut our conversation short. Let us combine our forces and fight the good fight.”

Bandit Leader: “Hey! Who are you?”

Lancelot: “I will not waste my breath on the likes of bandits. You shall advance no further!”

Bandit Leader: “You`ve got some mouth on you, girlie. Step aside, we`ve got business in that village. Get these pests out of my sight! Take `em out.”

Bandit A: “Yaaaargh!!!”

Finn: “Hrrraaaghh!!!”

Bandit Leader: “W-What was that? That was no ordinary attack. Ah, I get it. You`re one of those clowns. A Knight of Round Table. Nobody makes a fool out of me, curse or no curse.”

Finn: “Curse?”

Lancelot: “Hmm, you just may be strong enough to be able to stand against Gawain… Fascinating…”

Bandit Leader: “Time to put an end to that blathering mouth of yours! Get `em, boys!”

Bandits: “Yaaargh!”

Lancelot: “Goodness me. Here we go! Time to show you the real power of the Knights of the Round Table… The real power of our curse! Curse o` mine! Grant me anguish! Grant me torment! Haaa…”

Finn: “Lancelot!” (Is she in pain? What happened?)

Lancelot: “Haah…haah…ahh….Hiihii…”

Finn: (I`m sure she`s in pain, but did she just giggle?)

Lancelot: “Uh, I drooled a little… Ahhh! Ghaaaa! Ahhn---”

Bandit Leader: “What the hell is wrong with this woman? She`s givin` me the creeps!”

Lancelot: “Haa… Do I…frighten you? How…rude of me. Now, taste the wrath of my curse! Royal Swiftslash!”

Bandit B: “Ghaaack!”

Bandit C: “Gragh!”

Finn: (She`s moving at breakneck speed…and attacking at the same time?) “Is this how the Knights of the Round Table fight?”

Bandit Leader: “The hooded wench is too strong! But you… I can take you out!”

Finn: “You`re coming for me? Bring it! Hrraargh!!!”

Bandit Leader: “Ngh… This one`s tough too…”

Lancelot: “Well, Sir knight from a distant land. You`re certainly quite strong.”

Finn: “Oh no, I`m nothing compared to what I just saw you doing.”

Lancelot: “Do not be so humble. Well, looks like we`ve cleaned up here. We should wait before we alert the village.”

Finn: “You don`t want to alert them right away?”

Lancelot: “Bandits don`t usually come this far out, what with the mountains in the way. We should remain vigilant for at least a little while.”

Finn: (She`s not just strong, she`s wise with foresight, too. I`d really like to know what that giggle was about earlier.) “Hey, Lancelot!” (No, wait. Maybe it`s something I shouldn`t really pry into.)

Lancelot: “What is it?”

Finn: “Uh, it`s just…well, I`ve never seen such swordsmanship even in Rigland.”

Lancelot: “That would be because of the curse.”

Finn: “Oh right, that`s what the bandit said before.”

Lancelot: “I will explain it all. But first… Let me invite you to the home of the Knights of the Round Table. Let us head to Camelot.” 

Indonesia

Finn: "Jadi, siapa namamu?"

Merlin: "Namaku? Mereka memanggilku Merlin, sang putri yang mempesona."

Finn: "Senang bertemu denganmu. Aku Finn. Dan sekali lagi terimakasih karena sudah mengawasiku."

Merlin: Kau adalah pria terhormat. Kau membuatku merasa bersalah."

Finn: "Mengapa kau merasa bersalah?"

Merlin: "Oh lihatlah! Bisakah kau melihat kastil tersebut?"

Finn: "Wow. Itu sangat megah... Aku belum pernah melihat kastil semacam itu sebelumnya. Apakah kita bukan di Ringland?

Merlin: "Rigland? Apakah itu suatu makanan yang manis?"

Finn: "Apa? Tidak. Rigland adalah sebuah tempat.  Sebuah tempat di sebelah Barat.  Kau belum pernah mendengarnya?"

Merlin: "Maaf, belum."

Finn: "Oh tidak..." (Jika ia belum pernah mendengar Rigland, berarti tempat ini sangat jauh dari sana) "Apakah mungkin ini di dunia lain?"

Merlin: "Dunia lain?"

Finn: "Oh, uh..." (Aku belum melihat Cyrus di sekitar. Mungkin perbatasan antar dunia sangat tipis. Namun, mengapa aku di sini?)

Merlin: "Okay. Kita harus bertemu dengan seseorang terlebih dahulu. Ayo pergi! Aku yakin kita akan bertemu banyak orang setibanya di sana. Mungkin di antara mereka ada yang tahu tentang tempatmu, Rigland."

Finn: "Yeah. Kukira aku harus menemukan apa yang kubisa dahulu. Jadi, apa nama kastil itu?

Merlin: "Itu adalah Camelot Kau pernah mendengarnya?"

Finn: "Camelot..." (Terdengar familiar... Namun, dari mana ya?) "Tidak. Kurasa belum."

Merlin: "Okay. Tetaplah bersemangat!”

Finn: "Tentu. Terimakasih, Merlin.”

 

Finn: "Apakah itu asap?"

Merlin: "Ada sebuah desa kecil di sana. Namanya adalah Lonsbury."

Finn: "Nah, itu tempat yang nyaman. Ayo kita istirahat di sana. Aku harus memulihkan staminaku karena bertarung dengan monster tadi."

Merlin: "Kau ingin ke Lonsbury? Aku pikir mereka akan bahagia jika kedatangan tamu... Betapa sakitnya..."

Finn: "Huh?"

Merlin: "Tidak ada! Ahaha! Aku tidak mengatakan apapun! Oh iya. Sebentar! Aku benar-benar lupa! Ada sesuatu yang harus kulakukan. Pergilah lebih dulu."

Finn: "Tunggu, Merlin! Bagaimana aku dapat ke kastil?"

Merlin: "Kau lihat menara itu? Ikuti saja arahnya! Okay? Selamat tinggal!"

Finn: "Dan, dia pergi begitu saja. Apa yang dilupakan, itu pasti sangat penting"

Merlin: "Oh, aku lupa mengatakan sesuatu!"

Finn: "Dia kembali??"

Merlin: "Aku sangat menyarankanmu agar meninggalkan desa sebelum matahari terbenam! Itu saja. Selamat jalan, Finn!"

Finn: "Wow, ia seperti angin puyuh... Selanjutnya. Mari kita lihat seperti apa Lonsbury ini"

???: …

 

Finn: "Jadi, ini adalah Lonsbury. Sungguh sebuah desa kecil yang unik."

Penduduk Desa A: "Oh. Apakah kau seorang pengembara?"

Finn: "Halo. Aku hanya ingin beristirahat. Apakah tidak apa-apa?"

Penduduk Desa B: "Tidak apa-apa. Kami tidak memiliki banyak hal. Namun, anggaplah rumah sendiri!"

Penduduk Desa C: "Lonsbury tidak memiliki banyak pengunjung. Dari mana kamu berasal?"

Finn: "Aku berasal dari sebuah tempat yang bernama Rigland. Pernahkah kau mendengarnya?"

Penduduk Desa D: "Hmm.... Sepertinya belum pernah."

Finn: "Oh okey..." (Aku rasa aku benar-benar jauh dari Rigland)

Penduduk Desa A: "Istirahatlah secukupnya. Maaf kami tidak memiliki sesuatu untuk ditawarkan."

Finn: "Okay. Terimakasih atas keramahanmu."

Spica: "Halo kak? Apakah kamu seorang ksatria?"

Finn: "Benar! Itu sebuah tebakan yang bagus."

Spica: "Itu karena kau memang terlihat seperti seorang ksatria!"

Finn: (Bukankah seorang pengembala biasanya tidak mengenakan armor?) "Aku adalah anggota dari Ksatria Red Dragon Namun, kukira tidak banyak orang yang tahu tentang hal tersebut."

Spica: "Red Dragon? Bukan Round Table? Aku selalu ingin bergabung dengan ksatria Round Table! Mereka adalah ksatria terbaik di dunia ini! Tidak ada seorangpun yang dapat mengalahkan mereka!"

Finn: "Ksatria terbaik di dunia katamu? Kuharap aku bisa bertemu mereka lain waktu."

Spica: "Mereka sudah menjaga raja Camelot lebih dari ratusan tahun! Dan coba tebak! Ayahku dahulu---"

Ayah Spica: "Cukup, Spica. Kau sangat cerewet."

Spica: "Aku tidak cerewet! Kau dahulu adalah seorang ksatria Round Table! Mengapa aku tidak boleh menceritakan---"

Ayah Spica: "Hush, Spica!"

Spica: "Okay..."

Ayah Spica: "Maaf, Spica. Aku tidak bermaksud mengangkat suaraku. Hentikan itu, okay? Maaf juga pengembala. Aku tidak bermaksud menyinggung. Biarkanlah aku memberikanmu sesuatu yang hangat. Maukah kau singgah di rumah kami?"

Finn: "Dengan senang hati."

Spica: "Oh? Kau datang ke tempat kami? Yay! Kau dapat bercerita tentang semua perjalananmu!"

Ayah Spica: "Spica sangat suka cerita. Bagaimana pendapatmu?"

Finn: "Tentu saja. Ayo!"

 

Aku menghabiskan beberapa waktu untuk istirahat di rumah Spica. Aku mengisahkan petualanganku dengan para ksatria Red Dragon. Spica mendengarkannya dengan sangat serius, matanya berkilau-kilau. Bahkan, saya sampai lupa waktu dalam bercerita---

 

Ayah Spica: "Aku harap sekarang kau istirahat, pengembala?"

Finn: "Ya, terimakasih juga atas supnya. Itu sangat lezat."

Ayah Spica: "Aku senang mendengarnya. Pintu selalu terbuka untukmu, jadi datanglah kapanpun kau mau"

Finn: "Tentu saja. Aku akan berkunjung kembali."

Spica: "Aww Finn, kau benar-benar harus pergi? Aku ingin mendengar kisahmu lagi. Mengapa kau tidak bermalam di sini saja?"

Ayah Spica: "Jangan dipaksa Spica. Maaf, kami tidak ingin menahanmu, Finn."

Finn: "Tidak masalah. Aku senang, Spica. Kita akan bermain bersama lain kali, okay"

Spica: "Kau benar-benar akan pergi? Mengapa orang-orang selalu pergi? Aku hanya ingin seorang teman...sniff...sniff..."

Finn: "Aww, okay, Spica. Kurasa, bermalam di sini tidak ----"

Ayah Spica: "Aku sangat-sangat meminta maaf. Kau tidak bisa tinggil di sini."

Finn: "Oh baik. Aku minta maaf"

Ayah Spica: "Aku minta maaf. Itu bukan salahmu. Itu hanya---"

Penduduk Desa A: "Kita sedang dalam masalah! Para bandit sudah di dekat desa!"

 

Penduduk Desa A: "Mereka berbaris menuju ke sini melalui gunung sebelah Barat."

Finn: "Bandits!?"

Penduduk Desa B: "Apakah mereka benar-benar mengarah ke sini?"

Penduduk Desa A: "Ada seorang pemimpin di antara mereka yang memerintahkan bawahannya untuk menyerang desa."

Penduduk Desa B: "Mengapa mereka menyerang kita?"

Finn: "Berapa banyak bandit yang kau lihat? Apakah mereka bersenjata?"

Penduduk Desa A: "Aku tidak begitu memperhatikan. Yang jelas, mereka sangat banyak. Mereka juga bersenjata."

Penduduk Desa C: "Oh Tuhan... Apa yang harus kita lakukan?"

Penduduk Desa D: "Kita harus bersembunyi!"

Spica: "Kau hanya ingin bersembunyi? Aku akan bertarung! Ayolah semuanya!"

Para Penduduk Desa:...

Spica: "Apa yang salah? Kupikir kalian semua seorang ksatria!"

Penduduk Desa A: "Kita tidak bisa bertarung..."

Penduduk Desa B: "Kita tidak cukup kuat..."

Spica: "Ugh, fine! Terserah kalian! Aku akan tetap melindungi desa!"

Ayah Spica: "Spica!"

Finn: "Aku akan pergi! Aku memang bukan dari sini, namun aku adalah ksatria asal tempatku."

Ayah Spica: "Terimakasih, Finn. Tolong lindungilah kami! Lindungilah Spica!"

Finn: "Jangan khawatir. Semuanya! Carilah termpat sembunyi!" (Ketakutan para warga atas peperangan ini terlihat begitu dalam dari biasanya. Sepertinya ada sesuatu yang terjadi di masa lalu) "Okey. Aku berangkat!"

 

Spica: "A-ayo! Apa yang kalian tunggu? A-ayo serang aku! Ayo kemari! Dasar b-bandit kotor ---aagghh!"

Finn: "Spica, terimakasih dewi. Kau selamat!"

Spica: "Ah, itu kau Finn. Kau datang untuk menolongku?"

Finn: "Tentu saja. Aku tidak dapat mengabaikan desamu."

Spica: "Wow, seorang ksatria memang benar-benar hebat. Itu benar. Aku akan menjadi seorang ksatria nanti."

Finn: "Kau pasti bisa! Kau sudah cukup berani."

Spica: "Yeah!"

Finn: "Tinggalkan aku di sini, Spica. Kembalilah ke desa, Okay?"

Spica: "KKau ingin melindungi kami?"

Finn: "Tentu. Aku bersumpah demi hidupku! Sekarang cepat! Sebelum mereka menunjukkan diri."

Spica: "Terimakasih, Finn."

Finn: (Masih belum ada tanda-tanda bandit. Spica seharusnya memiliki cukup waktu untuk kembali. Jika target mereka adalah sebuah desa tak berdaya, mereka mungkin akan bergelak perlahan. Mereka akan menghemat energi dan aku tidak yakin bahwa mereka akan menyerangnya sekaligus.)

???: "Mengapa kau ingin bertarung sendirian?"

Finn: (Apakah yang satu ini bandit?)

???: "Sarungkan kembali pedangmu, aku bukan musuhmu di sini."

Finn: "Kau bukan seorang bandit?"

???: "Bukan."

Finn: (Suaranya seperti gadis muda, namun aku merasakan semangat petarung yang luar biasa dalam dirinya. Ini bukan orang biasa.)

???: "Aku tanya lagi, mengapa kau ingin melindungi rakyat desa itu?"

Finn: "Mengapa aku menolong mereka? Apakah aku butuh alasan untuk menolong orang? Desa itu tak berdaya. Aku siap dan berani bertarung demi mereka."

???: "Pria yang sangat mulia. Orang berkemampuan wajib membantu yang tak berdaya. Aku mengerti bahwa kau sangat teladan. Namaku Lancelot, seorang ksatria Round Table."

Finn: "Kau seorang ksatria Round Table? Namaku Finn. Aku seorang ksatria dari Rigland."

Lancelot: "Rigland? Kau berasal dari tempat yang sangat jauh. Oh, sepertinya kita harus sudahi percakapan singkat kita. Mari kita gabungkan kekuatan kita dan bertarung dengan baik."

Ketua Bandit: "Hey! Siapa kalian?"

Lancelot: "Aku tidak akan buang-buang nafasku untuk bandit. Cukup sampai sini!"

Ketua Bandit: "Kau ini banyak omong, nona. Tetaplah di sana! Kami memiliki bisnis di desa tersebut. Singkirkan hama-hama ini! Bunuh mereka."

Bandit A: "Yaaaarrrghh!!!"

Finn: "Hrrraaagghhh!!!"

Ketua Bandit: "A-apa itu? Itu bukan serangan biasa. Ahh. Aku paham. Kau adalah salah satu badut tersebut, Seorang ksatria Round Table. Tidak ada yang dapat membodohiku, terkutuk atau tidak."

Finn: "Terkutuk?"

Lancelot: "Hmm, kau ini kuat. Mungkin kau dapat berhadapan dengan Gawain."

Ketua Bandit: "Waktunya mengakhiri obrolan kalian! Serang!"

Bandits: "Yaaaarrrghh!!!"

Lancelot: "Ya ampun. Aku maju! Waktunya menunjukkan kekuatan sejati ksatria Round Table, kekuatan sejati dari kutukan kami! Kutukanku! Berikan aku derita! Berikan aku siksaan! Haaa..."

Finn: "Lancelot!" (Apakah dia kesakitan? Apa yang terjadi?)

Lancelot: "Haah...haah...ahh....Hiihii..."

Finn: (Kuyakin dia kesakitan, namun dia justru cekikikan?"

Lancelot: "Uh, air liurku sedikit menetes...Ahhh! Ghaaa! Ahhnn---"

Ketua Bandit: "Wanita ini sangat tidak beres. Ia membuatku merinding!"

Lancelot: "Haa... Apakah aku...menakutimu? Betapa... kasarnya aku. Sekarang, rasakanlah kemarahan kutukanku! Royal Swiftslash!"

Bandit B: "Ghaaackk!"

Bandit C: "Gragh!"

Finn: (Ia bergerak sangat cepat dan menyerang dalam waktu yang bersamaan?) "Apakah ini cara ksatria Round Table bertarung?"

Ketua Bandit: "Gadis berkerudung itu sangat kuat! Tapi... Aku dapat menganimu!"

Finn: "Kau datang ke arahku? Kemarilah! Hrraargh!!!"

Ketua Bandit: "Ngh... Yang ini juga hebat..."

Lancelot: "Baiklah, ksatria dari tempat yang jauh. Kau ini lumayan kuat."

Finn: "Tidak juga. Aku tidak sebanding denganmu."

Lancelot: "Jangan merendah begitu. Nah, sepertinya kita harus berbenah di sini. Kita harus menunggu sebelum memberti tahu desa."

Finn: "Kau tidak ingin memberitahu mereka segera?"

Lancelot: "Biasanya bandit tidak datang sampai sejauh ini, lebih-lebih mereka sampai menyebrangi gunung. Untuk sementara waktu, kita harus tetap waspada."

Finn: (Tidak hanya kuat, ia juga bijak dalam menyusun rencana. Aku ingin tahu mengapa ia cekikikan ketika bertarung tadi.) "Hey, Lancelot!" (Tidak, tunggu. Mungkin itu sesuatu yang tak perlu aku tahu.)

Lancelot: "Apa?"

Finn: "Uh.. Aku belum pernah melihat aliran pedang semacam itu, bahkan di Rigland."

Lancelot: "Itu pasti karena kutukan."

Finn: "Oh. Itu yang dikatakan bandit sebelumnya."

Lancelot: "Aku akan jelaskan semuanya. Tapi sebelum itu, ikutilah aku ke markas Rund Table! Ayo kita ke Camelot!."

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © Gaming Translation //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //